- Communicate efficiently with new and existing clients, distributors, representatives and agents.
- Attend all enquiries from clients to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage day-to-day operation issues.
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration/ Management/ Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum one year of work experience
- Experience as sales coordinator in distribution and logistics environment is an added advantage
- The ability to communicate in Mandarin and English is a MUST
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fresh graduates are encourage to apply
If interested, please prepare your Curriculum Vitae for submission to the following via e-mail: